Telephone Answering Service Representative
Receive inbound calls for businesses all over North America. As a TAS representative, your job will be to take messages for the business you are answering for. Depending the type of business, you may also schedule, cancel and change appointments, direct callers to other resources or make follow up calls.
We are looking for positive people who are comfortable with multitasking, have an understanding of phone etiquette, excellent verbal and written communication skills and want to grow with us.
Punctuality and a positive attitude are a must for any and all Dedicated People employees.
A high-school diploma or a GED is required to become a dedicated answering service representative.
Customer service experience is preferred, however not necessary.
Good typing, computer and organization skills are required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answering incoming calls, greeting the callers, providing required information, transferring incoming calls and taking messages.
- Operating communication systems like telephone, intercom, switchboard, computer software
- Relaying and routing verbal and written messages. Making telephone calls or arranging conference calls as directed.
- Routing urgent and emergency calls appropriately, using paging and interoffice communication equipment.
- Performing clerical duties like proofreading, typing, accepting orders, scheduling appointments
Skills & Specifications
- Excellent punctuality
- Impressive telephone etiquette
- Great communication skills
- Team work
- Ability to understand, and execute written and verbal instructions
- Exceptional computer skills, good organizing and planning skills
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service, externally and internally
- Ability to manage emergencies effectively and calmly
Perks of the Job
The skills required for this position mean, a highly competitive salary is offered. Apply today and find out more.
We offer all of the benefits entitled to you by law. The longer your career with Dedicated People, the more benefits you may receive.
Our training programs are designed help you establish a long, successful career with Dedicated People.
We believe in people and want to see you succeed with us. We need more dedicated people to help us continue to grow.
Good Work Environment
We are dedicated to people and processes. We believe that trust and understanding are key to creating a healthy work environment, and that is what we offer.
Team Building Activities
Team work is key to the success of Dedicated People. That is why we have regular team building activities, to strengthen bonds and to maintain positive teams.
Interested?! Talk with a Recruiter to set up an interview
Main Office 2851 Johnston Street #543
Lafayette, LA 70503
Remote Office Calle 20 # 212A X 21 y 23 Col. México Oriente, Mérida, Yuc. 97137
- Main Office
- (337) 314-9711
- Remote Office
- (999) 442-8084